Once upon a time, the cardinal rule of business was to never even discuss politics, yet nowadays, large corporations are brazenly choosing to alienate half of the country by taking sides against Donald Trump and/or Republicans, by attacking voting integrity laws, by pushing for censorship of conservative speech, by fomenting the democrat's toxic culture war, including by pushing the false and racist narrative of systemic racism, etc. Many of these companies are in essence hate groups that push racial polarization by supporting the violent Marxist group Black Lives Matter and other race-mongering groups such as the ACLU (Dems) and the Southern Poverty Law Center. While some companies have posted quick tweets or buried a pandering web page, others have made huge donations to go along with vitriolic rhetoric.
Most of the companies on this list are run by and/or employ rabid democrats who have smeared Trump and/or have donated heavily to democrats. Some have pulled advertising from FOX network shows, are anti-2nd Amendment, anti-1st Amendment, have furthered anthropogenic global warming hysteria, are pushing to tear down gender constructs, and are pushing the insidious media/democrat party divide-and-conquer agenda of separating people into oppressed groups (women, LBGTQ, etc).
Some companies have pushed for the right to vote without an ID, thus encouraging fraud, and thus helping democrats win elections, all while parroting the false and inflammatory lie that requiring an ID is a "return to Jim Crow." As a whole, these companies are a danger to our country, our freedoms and our values. This is why we MUST stop feeding the beast that is using profits from our purchases to fuel the destruction of our country. Show them what 80 million + consumers can do to their profit margins; it's your patriotic duty, and be sure to let them know why you canceled them!
The founder of Gab says that we must create our own economy. Our actions matter and they have impact. Just ask Super Bowl advertisers, Gillette, Goodyear, or Walmart. Keep in mind that there is so much more that you can do besides boycotting... WHAT CAN YOU DO TO RESIST?
1) Support other companies instead, in particular, smaller, regional, or local ones, especially those headquartered in Republican-dominated cities or states. In some company categories, there are clear-cut choices (such as Uline, Gab, Epik, AlignPay, Ahley Home Store, Life Fitness, Sparkling Beverage Maker, Menards, Murdochs, etc), while in other categories, they're all offensive to one degree or another (for example, credit card companiess). If you can't boycott all of the companies in a particular category and there are no other options, then take note of our "WORST" in category companies, and pick from the remaining companies, whichever one that you find the least offensive. Keep in mind that there are ways to partially boycott a company. Just a few examples: If you're a Coca-Cola addict, then try out new sodas for 2 to 4 weeks. Do not buy food, drinks, or NFL attire if you attend NFL, NBA, or MLB games. Sneak your own food and drinks onto flights with airlines on this list. Buy personal care items, vitamins, etc from good online retailers instead of our boycotted grocery stores. Use open-source software instead of Microsoft software. Feel free to liberally demand refunds, discounts, and return products bought from these left-wing companies.
2) Call and email them to let them know that you do not support their left-wing agendas! Hound them to support good causes, such as the Alliance Defending Freedom, Project Veritas, Freedom Watch, Freedom Works, the Free Speech Alliance, Citizens United, Americans For Prosperity, the American Center for Law and Justice, Gun Owners of America, the Heritage Foundation, the America First Policy Institute, the NRA, Hillsdale College, the RNC, etc. Also, tell them to stop advertising through the Marxist media, and to instead advertise with the good media outlets.
3) Look the other way if you see their stores being looted and destroyed by BLM and ANTIFA -- Don't call the police! In most states, mere failure to report a crime isn't a crime in itself. However, take note that there are some exceptions. Don't feel sorry for these companies. Most of these companies have cheered on and/or financed the mobs that continue to loot and ransack their stores, and through advertising dollars, they continue to financially support the left-wing media that lovingly justifies these riots. These companies are essentially vandalizing our democracy.
4) Let us know if we're missing a large or regional company that fits our boycott criteria to be on this ever-growing list. Provide article links if possible. Also, let us know about the good companies! We depend on your research.
5) Post a link to this strictly non-commercial, non-monetized website from your website, blog, or social media page. Also it is VERY IMPORTANT that you also post a link to the archived pages (in the event that this site is ever 'canceled'). Also follow us on Gab (best choice) and GETTR (rapidly growing Team Trump platform).
6) Sell any individual stock that you may own in these left-wing companies, or if you continue to hold shares, then at least vote against all leftist board members, voice opposition at shareholder meetings, and spread the word on social media to other shareholders.
7) Invest in an equally-weighted S&P 500 index fund (such as ticker symbol RSP) instead of your usual S&P 500 index fund, all in order to minimize support for the biggest left-wing tech companies. While far from perfect, you can also invest in the American Conservative Values index fund (ticker symbol ACVF).
8) "Cut the cable" or at the very least, scale back your cable TV package! Stop financially supporting the Marxist media networks: MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, HBO, TBS, Comedy Central, ESPN, etc.
9) Join the movement away from Big Tech. Support alt-tech (normal tech) news, social media, browser, etc. ALERT: Amazon.com is our #1 boycott target!!! 6/18/2021 - One more huge reason to boycott Amazon: In a brazen attack on free speech, Amazon kicked America's Frontline Doctors off its web service. Cancel your Amazon Prime membership and shop elsewhere! ALERT: Trump calls for the boycott of select companies!!! Major League Baseball, Delta Airlines, Coca Cola, JPMorgan (sorry Sonja) / Chase Bank, Viacom CBS, Citigroup, Cisco, Merck and UPS.
There is lots more; in fact so much more that I'm going to have to divide the list up and run a series of separate articles by category.